Any time someone asks me what I want for Christmas, I sort of draw a blank. Maybe because I spend so much time thinking about what everyone else might want that I kind of forget about myself. So I’ve put together a list of things that I would personally LOVE to receive on Christmas morning (or things that I have loved receiving in the past).
Gifts from $20-40
Wine Glasses, Set of 4 Your favorite wine will seem even more luxurious when sipped from these delightful stemless wine glasses. Multiple options to choose from at such a great price!
Charging Phone Stand This puppy is all about convenience. It charges, docks, and showcases your iPhone. Intended to work with your lightning cable and almost any iPhone case, the stand organizes your work space and maintains a clean, functional style.
iPhone Case I’m a new customer to Shop Bop, but I love this site. This case from there is adorable, and they offer so many fun and personal choices too!
Edit: This design is SOLD OUT! So here is a link to the other designs (although some do not fall in the range of $20-$40).
Rabbit In-Bottle Wine Aerator Aeration is the key to a perfect glass of wine. This seamless aerator allows wine to breathe as you pour, releasing full bouquet and flavor into each glass. I didn’t know how major this was until I actually started using one. Williams Sonoma has a lot to choose from!
Cosmetic Bags These are great quality cosmetic bags. The colors are so adorable, and each bag has a great textured finish, soft structure, and a sweet cotton interior. This company is located outside of the US (it’s a hip British lifestyle store), so order now! They are also offering some cyber deals too so get in on that!
Scarves from Old Navy I have three of these! There are so many fun patterns to go with so many different outfits, and there are only $20. They were on sale not too long ago for $15, so if that is still going on, then that’s a double win!
Pour-Over Glass Coffee Maker with Wood Collar This Chemex coffeemaker is an elegant, one-piece vessel made of high quality, heat-resistant glass. This simple, reliable method of making coffee yields a full-flavored, clean-tasting brew using Chemex unbleached filter squares (sold separately).
Gifts from $50-$100
Chic Sketch Hey Real Housewives Fans, does that woman in the sketch look familiar? That’s because it’s Lisa Vanderpump! This company is a huge supporter of her Vanderpump Dog Foundation. Actually, 20% of all purchases go towards helping little pups in need (awww!). Anyway, this is a really cool gift where you provide a picture and the company will sketch it into a print or even on a smartphone case. Because this is a personalized item, ORDER SOON so you can get it in time for the holidays!
Blue Mosaic Wine Glasses, Set of 4 How unique are these wine glasses? I’m in love! They add such stunning color and an intricate pattern to any table. Made of sturdy glass with hand-applied decals, these ornate glasses make eye-catching additions to the holiday table. They are also perfect for less formal gatherings. Williams-Sonoma offers tumblers in the same pattern too!
Echo Dot Less expensive than the full-sized version, the Echo Dot (2nd Generation) is a hands-free, voice-controlled device that uses Alexa to play music, control smart home devices, make calls, send and receive messages, provide information, read the news, set alarms, read audiobooks from Audible, control Amazon Video on Fire TV, and more. I couldn’t live without ours! Okay, that’s extreme. But I do love it.
UGGS Slip-on Sneaker I WANT THESE! A plush, perforated suede slip-on sneaker with a memory-foam-cushioned footbed ensures comfort with every step.
Steve Madden Quilted Sneaker AND THESE! A sleek, quilted finish amplifies the chic style of a go-to slip-on sneaker. Runs small, order 1/2 size up!
Pajama Sets: I couldn’t decide which set I loved more, so I picked both of these!
- Kate Spade These cute pajamas are excellent quality, super soft, and all around a classic look. Kate Spade offers a ton of other colors and patterns too!
- J.Crew I bought a set like this last year and I wear them constantly. They are lightweight and cozy. Perfect for any season!
Kendra Scott Earrings I love Kendra Scott jewelry! It’s fun and unique (as well as excellent quality) and there’s good ranges on the pricing. These two are personal favorites!
- The Tessa Stone earrings are a fun addition to any look. I actually got these last year and I wear them all the time. You can wear them with something fancy or to spice up your every day look. There are tons of different options for the stone.
- The Frankie Gold Ear Climbers technically belong in the $100+ section, but I figured I would keep them with the other Kendra Scott earrings. These are beautiful. I actually received these as a gift this year and I can’t stop wearing them! Again, lots of different colors for the stones. I apparently tend to gravitate towards the white.
Nordstrom Throw The softest throw ever. The ribbed finish adds great texture to a plush and cozy faux-fur throw. Pour yourself a glass of wine, get cozy under this blanket and RELAX!
The Starling Project: Ok, hang with me on this. This organization was originated in 2015 with the goal of providing solar energy to communities in need around the world. Their candles are amazingggg. And 10% of every sale goes directly to their cause. And that just makes you feel good, doesn’t it? They have so a lot of different scents, which I know may seem hard to pick out when you can’t actually smell them yourself. But I promise you. Whichever one you choose, you won’t be disappointed. I personally love the Orange Flower + Amber and I’m pretty excited to try out their Holiday candle. From their mission statement:
“We believe all people have a right to a safe, healthy life. Sustainable, long-term solar power provides light, safety, health, education and so much more.”
Fashionable Backpack Diaper Bag If you need a good diaper bag and want it to also be a backpack, check this out now! There are so many colors to choose from. I liked the look of this coral color (even though they call it orange??), but the black bag also looks really sharp!
Soma Water Pitcher: This organization is dedicated to the global water crisis. Every time you buy one of their filters or other products, they donate directly to sustainable, community-owned water projects in developing countries. The awesome part for you is that these products are SO well made. I’ve actually ordered the 10-cup water filter that is pictured below. This is such a great gift for the person who has everything!
Polaroid Instant Snap Digital Camera Polaroid Snap is the brand’s newest addition to its expanding instant digital camera line. In addition to its compact size, it combines digital imaging with Zero Ink printing. This enables you to easily print and share physical photos at the push of a button, while saving all your images for easy uploading.
Gifts from $100 and Over
Subscription Boxes There are so many subscription boxes out there to choose from, but hopefully I’ve narrowed it down to help a little bit. These are boxes that I’ve either tried myself (and LOVED) or that I would try in a second (and were highly suggested by other subscription box lovers).
- Mom Time Delivered Moms hit the ground running at 5am and are non stop until bedtime. You feed your family, do laundry, work, clean, shop, chauffeur, pay bills, attend recitals, and more (SO. MUCH. MORE.). Mom Time Delivered gives you back your “me” time… one box at a time!
- FabFit Fun You’ll get a box filled with over $200 worth of full sized products hand-picked by the FabFitFun team. You’ll then be enrolled in their seasonal membership and receive a box every 3 months as long as you remain a member.
- PopSugar This was voted the best subscription box for women. All boxes include full-sized products from fashion, beauty, home, food, and more.
- Stitch Fix I raaarely go shopping for myself. And when I do, I’m usually in a rush, can’t find anything I like, and absolutely hate trying things on. A few years ago, I signed up to get a few items a month from Stitch Fix and I absolutely loved it. It’s personal (you fill out a questionnaire about your style), it’s easy, and it’s FUN. And! They have maternity options!
Sundance Catalog Bags They have TONS of bags of all different styles and designs. I chose my two personal favorites. But even if these aren’t your style, you should still check out their website since there are so many to choose from.
- Emberly Bag I love, love, love this bag. Seriously. Love everything about it. Plus it seems to have a lot of room for all my mom junk.
- Orinda Bag I mayyyyy have asked for this bag for Christmas this year. The color and the classic style will go with everything that I wear (which you know isn’t fancy!).
HP Sprocket Photo Printer Print photos from your smartphone or tablet just as easily as you post them. Use the free HP Sprocket App to customize photos with filters, borders, and emojis, scan printed photos, and view photo collections. Includes 10 sheets of HP ZINK 2×3-inch photo paper with peel-and-stick backing for instant photos or stickers.
Wine of the Month Club This is pretty self-explanatory. You choose the amount you want to give, your lucky someone will receive a gift code and a prompt to take a quiz, then wines are delivered. Boom. Perfect gift.
E-reader: There are so many e-readers out there, it’s hard to pick the best one. But Amazon is always a safe choice. With the new Kindle Fire and the Paperwhite E-reader, both of these would be a big hit.
Mercado Global Handmade Bags: These bags are SO CUTE! And their incredible cause makes them that much better. From their website: “Mercado Global empowers indigenous women to overcome poverty and become agents of change in their communities.” You can find bags like this one below as well as so many others in different styles and patterns. Check out their website!
I hope this was helpful! Feel free to send me your feedback through the Contacts link, or pop me a message on my Ur A Mom Now Facebook page! The holidays are nuts and the last thing you need is ONE MORE THING to worry about. Because hey…
Ur a Mom Now.